Accessable information for the Old Shippen self catering holiday cottage at Sambrook Manor TF10 8AL
The Old Shippon
Parking & Arrival
- There ia parking outside the cottge for 3 - 4 cars. Parking is on a level stoned area
- A 122cm wide x 370cm long paved path leads up to the cottage entrance.
- An automatic light with sensor lights up the path & front door
- The front door is 110cm wide and has a 8cm threshold and opens to a clear space in the kitchen/diner
- To the left is a 110cm wide hallway leading to 2 bedrooms and a shower room with wc & sink
- to the far right is a cm hallway leading to 2 more bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Total floor space of 454cm x 395cm
- ceramic tile floor
- Pine oval dining table 77cm high with a clear underspace all round & pine high backed dining chairs with no arm rests
- Laminate work surface 91cm high
- Kitchen sink with mixer tap and lever handle
- electric double oven & hob with extractor fan
- Under unit dishwasher & washing machine
- 50/50 fridge freezer
- under unit & wall cupboard storage space
- toaster, microwave & cordless kettle provided
This page is currently being updated, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you require any information about accessability at The old shippen please do not hesitate to contact us either by e-mail or telephone 07811 632445 and we will do our very best to answer your quieries.
Thank You for your patience.